Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Got High Today...

It was amazing, a high that I had never felt before. It was hypnotizing and consumed my entire mind, body and thought process. But wait, before you get your panties in a bunch, just listen. It wasn't weed or alcohol or even sex. It was something better. Something that wasn't going to wear off or cause me to eat my weight in snacks. It was simple, no riddles, no complications and no inhibitions. It was indescribable, a feeling that was so unattainable, I was too afraid to let it go. NO, it certainly wasn't love, how many times have YOU felt that way with love? It was something like a sense of accomplishment or even complete adoration for myself and what I had done, what I could do, what I am going to do. It was natural and pure, like an innocent reward or treat that I didn't deserve. It was a taste, one that I had to savor, it may never come again.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear such a positive and wonderful description. Of course it leads me to wonder what happened to make you so excited and feeling so Fantabulous. I'm happy for you. You can achieve all of your desires with an attitude like that. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete